- I will knit from my stash and only buy yarn when it truly speaks to me and after I've given myself a day or two of contemplation.
- I will be fiscally responsible and not shop for myself this year.
- I will spend time decorating the house, including the gardens. (This is where the moderation comes in. I'm not going to spend money on clothes, instead, I'll spend money at Lowes).
- I will organize the house.
- I will cook more meals at home.
- I will increase my spinning ability.
- I will exercise a few times a week. Playing football/baseball/soccer/indoor hockey with Little Clover counts as exercise.
As of the end of the first day of 2008, I've cooked at home, I've cleaned out some old things from the house we no longer use, I haven't bought any yarn (or anything else), and I played a short game of indoor hockey. So far, I'm doing okay.
Plus, Italian's sweater is coming along swimmingly! I'm almost done with front. I'll show you a picture later this week. In the meantime, Happy New Year! May this year be filled with half the sorrow and twice to joy of the last.