Thursday, March 31, 2011

611

Like my father before me, I love photography. Unlike my father before me, I don't have rolls and rolls of film and albums upon albums strewn about the house. Instead, I have an external harddrive and a paid Picasa account, both of which came in extremely handy last night when I began downloading my more than 300 photos of my camera. Even though I expected more than 300 pictures, I was not prepared from how grossly I underestimated my snap happy state while on vacation.

My camera even tells me how many pictures it has room to hold, and ticks down the numbers as you shoot away. I tought my camera was lying to me. It would blink "748" and the number wouldn't register. The next time I look down, it would blink "542," and I'd think, "huh, how odd." When it was blinking "337" I thought it must be highly inaccurate, but no, I just didn't believe it. I didn't know what motive the camera had, but I was pretty sure it was lying.

Nope, I took a lot of pictures, 611 to be exact plus 4 movies. I won't bore you with all 611. Instead, here are a few highlights.

If you aren't wearing mouse ears, then you might as well wear the sorcerer's hat.
From Disney 2011


Children of all ages, love to be at Disney with their mamas.
From Disney 2011

From Disney 2011

From Disney 2011


If you see a giant statue, you must pick it's nose.
From Disney 2011


If you stay in a pirate themed room, you might as well dress like a pirate.
From Disney 2011


Finally:
The chocolate mousse in Canada, really is a moose.
From Disney 2011

No comments: