Friday, September 10, 2010

Week in Review

It would be nice to say we're coming in for a landing from our birthday celebrations, but we have a few more things to be done before we get a break. I got an awesome new camera for my birthday and it's taken me two weeks to figure it out how to use and transfer pictures off of it. The nice thing is, it doesn't allow you to take pictures with the lens cap on. Just don't ask me how long it took for me to figure that one out. Without further ado, here is the week through the eyes of a lens.

Little Clover wanted to take the first pictures with the new camera. When asked if he won't rather BE the first picture taken on the new camera, he responded by...
From Irish Clover

Taking a picture of himself. The child is a genius. I love his problem solving ability and his win-win drive.

I finally did get my hands on the camera and after learning about "white balance," I was able to snag a pretty decent photo of my little guy.
From Irish Clover


Besides the standard party with yummy food and cake, Little Clover got an upclose and personal animal experience.
From Irish Clover

I think this sealed it. My kid is definitely going to be a zookeeper when he grows up. While at the zoo, I made Papa Clover and Little Clover reenact a picture with the giraffes. We had a grand time and I don't think any of use will look at giraffes the same way.

Finally, I'm in a book.
From Irish Clover

Well, my picture is anyway. Enjoy you're weekend!

No comments: