Thursday, November 09, 2006

Not Waiting

I've been patiently waiting for my International Scarf Exchange package. (Let's face it, I don't wait patiently for anything.) Everyday for the last two weeks, I've had an anxious moment when I came home thinking, will it be here today??? Then I'd get disappointed when the package wasn't on the doorstep. Well...it came!!!!! It also came at a perfect time. I was having a rough day at work on Tuesday and really need the pick-me up that was waiting for me in the kitchen. I opened the box and was greated with an array of surprises in edition to the scarf.

The incredible entralec scarf was tucked into a beautiful Latern Moon sock bag.

The bag is perfect for me to stick my current sock project into it AND it is thin enough to place inside my purse! I no longer have keys tangling up with my yarn! Plus, Skylar put yummy chocolates and caramel cookies and gum and Jelly Bellys in the package. She also gave me Mint Hot Chocolate. Yummmmm! The hot chocolate matches the scarf which reminds me of mint chocolate chip ice cream. The colors are beautiful and look completely fabulous with my coats and jackets. She did an awesome job with the knitting and DH was very impressed. I love the picture on her blog of the scarf, and it does look good unblocked. The diamonds are puffier and make the scarf look fun. Thank you, thank you, thank you again. I love all the treats and the scarf is perfect!

2 comments:

Emma said...

Wow, that's a great package, and an awesome scarf! Looks like it was well worth the wait.

Anonymous said...

So glad you like the scarf and the package! It was an interesting process, but the results were beautiful, IMHO. :-)