Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Four

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Front Office of a pediatric office
2. Sales Assistant for Men’s Clothing
3. Business Process Analyst
4. IT Consultant

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Sleepless in Seattle
2. Dead Poet’s Society
3. Usual Suspects
4. A Christmas Story

Four places I have lived:
1. Yoju, South Korea
2. Colorado Springs, CO
3. Nashville, TN
4. Atlanta, GA (Snellville actually)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Everyday Italian
3. Good Eats
4. That’s all the TV I watch

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Seagrove Beach
2. Disney World
3. Camp Purcell (Wallings, TN)
4. McClellan’s (Norfork, AR)

Four websites I visit often:
1. The Yarn Harlot
2. Knit and Tonic
3. The Blue Blog
4. Knitty

Four of my favorite foods
1. Sushi
2. Gus’s Fried Chicken (okay, just about anything fried. Hey, I'm a Southerner)
3. Oysters
4. Chocolate covered espresso beans

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Alaska
2. Disney World
3. Fly fishing
4. At home knitting

Four of my favorite books:
1. To Kill a Mockingbird
2. The Sound and the Fury
3. Anne of Green Gables
4. Little Women

No comments: