Monday, May 08, 2006

The Threaded Bliss

Many, many, many thanks to Sheila at Threaded Bliss in Nashville(Brentwood)! (Sheila, I have no idea how you stumbled across this blog, but I am very glad that you did!)

I was devastated when I realized I would miss the Yarn Harlot on her book tour, but Sheila let me know that there were extra signed copies at her store. I called and ordered it on Tuesday. It came in my mail Thursday! I've been busy reading it which is why I haven't been blogging. That and the fact that the Clovers have been pretty busy lately. The service at Threaded Bliss was not only very friendly, but also amazingly prompt! Thank you, again!

I've had another mechanically challenged episode. On Friday, Little Clover had an ice cream party at school. We volunteered to bring something to the party and were given our "assignment" Thursday night. We decided to leave early Friday morning and have breakfast together before school. I asked him what he would like and he told me that he just wanted to get a donut at the grocery store. We headed straight for the bakery where the freshly made donuts where waiting in a glass case behind doors. I grabbed the handle and tried my darnest to slide the door over. It wouldn't budge. I tried again. Still, the door wouldn't slide over. I took my hand off the handle and tilted my head, hoping that some movement might stir my brain activity. At this point, Little Clover reached up, pulled the door open and said "I want that one, Momma."

Thank goodness he got his dad's common sense.

No comments: