Wednesday, April 05, 2006

On this day...

a remarkable person was born; someone who grew up to become a remarkable man. He brings laughter and love to those around him with his glowing smile and warm welcoming personality. He takes his job as a son, a friend, a brother, a husband, and a father seriously, striving to be the best in each of those roles and often succeeding. He makes me laugh with his sense of humor which is sly and witty. He freely gives of his time and of himself to those who ask, and he loves unconditionally. His hugs are warm and safe. He is intelligent (I'll let you have the one point today, but I still get the gold sticker) and easy to talk to. He shares ideas and thoughts and can carry a conversation with just about anyone. He plays music with soul and feeling and I love hearing him play. His talents are many and his faults are few. He is a true partner and companion, and I am fortunate to share in his life. Today is his day. So to a remarkable man, to my love, to my husband, to my partner, Happy Birthday. I love you.

2 comments:

infiKnitGirl said...

That's so sweet...and true. You make me miss Italian Clover more than I already do.

"They say it's your birthday.. DADADADADADA... It's my birthday too, yeah! DADADADADADA"

Anonymous said...

Hey, Happy Birthday, Italian Clover. What a wonderful tribute to you made by Irish Clover!!